Manager Kit Packing
Eurofins Central Laboratory is a dynamic, global organization fully dedicated to providing global central laboratory services to support all phases of clinical trials. At Eurofins Central Laboratory, we are BOLD. We go beyond the expected. Since we are purely a central laboratory, there are no distractions allowing us to remain laser focused on the best science, technology and people.
We are part of one of the world’s leading laboratory organizations Eurofins Scientific, therefore we offer end-to-end testing solutions which are unsurpassed in the industry. Eurofins Central Laboratory is setting new standards with GLP capabilities embedded within our Central Laboratory. We support our customers with laboratory facilities in the USA, Europe, Singapore and China, and a back office in India.
At our production facility in Oosterhout the Kit Packing department is housed. Here the kits are compiled and sent to doctors participating in clinical studies in Europe and Asia. These kits contain all the materials and documents a physician needs to collect human material (blood, urine etc.) and relevant data from patients.
For our production facility in Oosterhout we are looking for a
Manager Kit Packing (fulltime)
What are your responsibilities?
- You are responsible for managing the production department as well as for optimum functioning of the production process;
- You indirectly lead a team of +/- 20 FTE;
- You initiate and realize improvement strategies in the area of quality & efficiency;
- You play an important role in the company's wide-ranging program within Eurofins for further professionalization of processes and systems;
- You communicate with both internal customers and other external contacts such as couriers and suppliers;
- You report to the Director of Finance and Operations
Are we the right match?
- You have a Bachelor work- and thinking level;
- You have relevant experience in a logistic / production environment;
- You have a minimum of 5 years management experience in an operational work environment with a minimum of 10 persons;
- You have experience with MRP / affinity with IT systems;
- GMP experience is a pré;
- You have a strong drive for continuously improvement and you are proven successful in initiating and implementing improvements;
- You have knowledge about and experience with improvement methods;
- You have strong analytic skills, you think in terms of processes;
- You are a team player, flexible and stress resistant
- You have good oral and written communication skills, both in Dutch and in English
Do you meet the above profile and are you interested in an informal and pleasant working environment? We are looking forward to receive your CV and motivation letter in English through the following link: http://eurofins-breda.onlinevacatures.nl/nl/Vacature/Solliciteren/81764