Project Set-up Manager
Eurofins Central Laboratory is a dynamic, global organization fully dedicated to providing global central laboratory services to support all phases of clinical trials. At Eurofins Central Laboratory, we are BOLD. We go beyond the expected. Since we are purely a central laboratory, there are no distractions allowing us to remain laser focused on the best science, technology and people.
We are part of one of the world’s leading laboratory organizations Eurofins Scientific, therefore we offer end-to-end testing solutions which are unsurpassed in the industry. Eurofins Central Laboratory is setting new standards with GLP capabilities embedded within our Central Laboratory. We support our customers with laboratory facilities in the USA, Europe, Singapore and China, and a back office in India.
For our division Eurofins Central Laboratory in Breda we are looking for a
Project Set up Manager (fulltime)
What are your responsibilities?
- You tackle the startup of clinical studies in a structured manner to regulate the process within the various departments;
- You analyze clinical protocols and proposals and discussing scope with the sales department and/or customer;
- You translate the clinical protocol into a project protocol;
- You prepare and QC documents, planning, descriptions, etc. for the operational implementation of the study;
- You ensure an effective transfer of knowledge so the operating departments can start immediately when the study starts;
- You monitor time and quality requirements.
Are we the right match?
- You have a Master’s degree in Healthcare/ Life Sciences/Business or a Bachelor degree in Healthcare/Life sciences along with significant industry experience;
- You have a minimum of 2 years' Project Management experience in complex project service industries;
- You have a minimum of 2 years' relevant clinical project experience with a CRO or Sponsor organization;
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills;
- You are energetic and enthusiastic with a flexible and dynamic work ethic;
- You have good analytical and problem solving capabilities;
- You have a strong customer focus;
- You are good at establishing and maintaining internal and external relationships;
- You have an excellent command of English, spoken and written
Are you interested?
Do you meet the above profile and are you interested in an informal and pleasant working environment? We are looking forward to receive your CV and motivation letter in English to the attention of Femke Dilven, Human Resources, through the following link: