Senior Proposal Analyst
Eurofins Central Laboratory is a dynamic, global organization fully dedicated to providing global central laboratory services to support all phases of clinical trials. At Eurofins Central Laboratory, we are BOLD. We go beyond the expected. Since we are purely a central laboratory, there are no distractions allowing us to remain laser focused on the best science, technology and people.
We are part of one of the world’s leading laboratory organizations Eurofins Scientific, therefore we offer end-to-end testing solutions which are unsurpassed in the industry. Eurofins Central Laboratory is setting new standards with GLP capabilities embedded within our Central Laboratory. We support our customers with laboratory facilities in the USA, Europe, Singapore and China, and a back office in India.
For our division Eurofins Central Laboratory in Breda we are looking for a
Senior Proposal Analyst
As a Senior Proposal Analyst you are responsible for assembling proposals for Central Laboratory Services in Clinical Trials. You will support the overall functions of Proposal Development and provide support for all Clinical Trials Business Development staff.
What are your responsibilities?
- You develop Central Laboratory proposals and budgets;
- You review clinical trial protocols and request for proposal materials to develop competitive proposals in conjunction with Scientific Technical teams and Business Development Directors;
- You assist in all areas of Proposal Development;
- You maintain a global pricing strategy with laboratory and logistics staff;
- You meet proposal generation deadlines for delivery to clients;
- You interact with clients and participate in client meetings if required
Are we the right match?
- You have a Bachelor degree in Biology, Chemistry or Biochemistry;
- You have a minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar position;
- You are proficient in Microsoft Excel and Adobe PDF;
- You are able to interpret clinical protocols / medical terminology;
- You have strong communication skills and can quickly obtain the right information from different people;
- You are able to influence others, multi-task and prioritize;
- You are accurate, efficient and stress-resistant
Are you interested?
Do you meet the above profile and are you interested in an informal and pleasant working environment? We are looking forward to receive your CV and motivation letter in English to the attention of Femke Dilven through the following link: