Analytical profiling with advanced chemometrics
The worldwide leading supplier of spent media analyses provides you with the data you need to improve stability, growth and productivity of your cell lines and fermentation processes.
Spedia-NMR™ method is rapid, robust, cost-efficient and outperforms LC-based methods on all counts. A minimal sample requirement (typically 1 ml) ensures quantitative results within 2 to 4 weeks.
Spent media analysis examines:
- Spedia-NMR™: 50 analytes: amino acids, saccharides and metabolites;
- Water-soluble vitamins by LC-MS;
- Elements and trace metals by ICP-OES;
- Buffers (HEPES, TRIS);
- For CHO, bacterial, yeast and insect cells.
Contact us for the full analytic list.
Spedia-Predict™: Bioprocess Variability Investigation
Spedia-Predict™ is an innovative solution to evaluate and troubleshoot performance variability and develop predictive models for your specific bio-manufacturing process. Spedia-Predict™ integrates our expertise in high-end analytics and chemometrics (incl. Spedia-NMR™, NMR fingerprinting, LC-MS profiling and ICP-OES elemental analysis) to detect and identify parameters correlating to bioprocess variability. With a combination of critical markers we develop predictive models to reach performance consistency from batch-to-batch. Develop your bioprocess in line with Quality-by-Design. Our data will help you get in control.
Get in control and optimize performance
- Evaluate and prevent performance variability;
- Fast profiling and performance prediction of raw material lots;
- For rational selection of raw materials supplier;
- Suitable for chemically defined and non-defined raw materials and most cellular systems;
- Prevent expensive failure in large-scale production.