Molecular Biology Testing
Molecular Biology techniques look into the heart of biological processes. By looking directly at DNA, RNA and proteins, many questions can be efficiently and robustly answered.
From the identity of cell lines, bacteria and proteins, to the verification of transgenes and the absence of contaminants, Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing Netherlands offers first-in-class solutions based on robust and modern molecular biology techniques.
What techniques do we offer?
DNA based techniques including:
- DNA Sequencing (Sanger)
- Southern Blotting
- (q)PCR for absence of viruses
- Copy Nr Determination by qPCR
- Restriction Mapping
- Cell Line ID by DNA fingerprinting
- Cell Line ID by CO1 barcoding
- Cell Line ID By CO1/Cyt B PCR
- Bacterial identification by MALDI-ToF
- Bacterial Identification by 16s sequencing
- Fungal Identification by LSU sequencing
RNA based techniques including:
- RNA Sequencing (RT-Sanger)
- Northern Blotting
- Expression profiling by qPCR
Protein based techniques including:
- Western Blotting
- Meso Scale Discovery
- Advanced protein analytics using MS, CE and NMR
- Virus PCR panels
- Cell banks
- Raw Materials
- Product release
- Cell bank characterization (mammalian and microbial)
- Virus Seed characterization
- Microbial identification testing
- Process impurities
Why choose Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing Netherlands
Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing Netherlands offers unparalleled quality and customer focus to help you get your product to the market. Our experts can offer state of the art solutions at the highest level of quality and compliant with various pharmacopoeia and other guidelines.
Contact us if you would like to know more.