Medicinal Cannabis Services
Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing Netherlands have been responsible for quality control and release testing of medicinal cannabis since the start of the Dutch medicinal cannabis program. Using state-of-the-art equipment, a wide range of quality tests is applied and more recently, Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing Netherlands set up a specialized GMP production facility for placebo cannabis, cannabis oils and other final dosage forms used in clinical trials.
Each strain of cannabis has its own cannabinoid and terpenoid profile. Profiling of these strains will provide guidance for future clinical studies to determine medicinal effects of products.
Our medicinal cannabis consulting services are here to guide you in the right direction with comprehensive testing and GMP manufacturing including the following:
- GMP clinical trial medication (Cannabis flos, granulate and oils) in different types of primary packaging: bottles, pouches, bags, capsules and drop bottles
- Clinical trial documentation
- Basic cannabinoid profiling
- Advanced cannabinoid profiling
- Terpenoid profiling
Our professional analytical team also conducts quality control tests for medicinal cannabis such as:
- Foreign Material
- Identification A: Microscopic Properties
- Identification B: TLC
- Microbiological Contamination
- Aflatoxines (B1+B2+G1+G2)
- Pesticides (Ph. Eur. 2.8.13)
- Heavy metals (Arsenic, Cadmium, Lead, Mercury, Nickel and Zinc) by ICP
- Loss on Drying
- Assay and related substances (CBDA, CBD, CBN, CBNA etc.)
Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing Netherlands can write all your required Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) covering your facility, equipment, and production processes and help setting up a facility that is compliant with all GMP requirements and guidelines. We will train you on the SOPs and perform pre-inspection audits to ensure you are ready for your regulatory inspection.
Contact us for more information about our Medicinal Cannabis Service.