Disinfectant Efficacy Studies
Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing Netherlands, fully GMP certified, has many years of experience with performing efficacy studies on disinfectants and biocides in the medical, veterinary and public health fields.
About Disinfectant Efficacy studies
Disinfectants are routinely used as part of a complete cleaning and disinfection program. Disinfectant efficacy studies are performed to confirm that the disinfectants used on surfaces in manufacturing areas, laboratories and other facility areas are effective in inactivation or removal of microorganisms, such as bacteria, fungi (yeast and molds), and bacterial spores. These studies are especially critical for sterile manufacturing facilities.
Disinfectant Efficacy studies available
- Quantitative suspension test, evaluation of basic bactericidal activity (EN 1040)
- Quantitative suspension, evaluation of basic yeasticidal & fungicidal activity (EN 1275)
- Basic sporicidal activity testing (EN 14347)
- Quantitative nonporous surface, evaluation of bactericidal and/or fungicidal activity (EN 13697)
- Hygienic hand rub testing (EN 1500)
- Surgical hand disinfectants testing (EN 12791)
- And more ....
Custom services are also available. Contact us to find out whether we can help. Our research team will be happy to assist in planning your study.
Why choose Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing Netherlands
- Single-point-of-contact. Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing Netherlands has all expertise within the same organization, allowing clear and reliable communication.
- All services available internally. As Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing Netherlands has several complementary companies, all this expertise is brought together in one multidisciplinal organization.
- Standard and custom solutions. If our standard solutions do not fulfill your requirements, our skilled technicians are able to develop specialized solutions. Please contact us if you want to discuss your needs.