QC Release Testing
In Process Control Testing
Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing Netherlands’ key competence is chemical and microbiological testing of pharmaceutical raw materials, drug substances, drug products and medical devices.
Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing Netherlands performs routine analytical tests in compliance with international guidance and regulations, such as compendial testing conform:
- European pharmacopoeia (EP)
- United States pharmacopoeia (USP)
- British pharmacopoeia (BP)
- Japanese pharmacopoeia (JP)
An experienced team of laboratory technicians take care of routine-testing, flexibly and reliably.
Non-compendial testing conform registration dossiers
Non-routine testing requires a good understanding of your current and future needs. Test programs for your clinical trial material and standards, analytical method development and validation, design and performance of stability studies, forced degradation studies, characterization of active compounds and impurities and many other sophisticated analytical activities can be performed by highly-educated experts.
Please select a specific topic on the left of this page to learn more about Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing Netherlands' competences and customer approach. If you want to discuss your project or request a quotation, feel free to contact us.
Why choose Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing
- Single-point-of-contact. Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing Netherlands has all expertise within the same organization, allowing clear and reliable communication.
- All services available internally. As Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing Netherlands has several complementary companies, all this expertise is brought together in one multidisciplinal organization.
- Standard and custom services. Whenever necessary, additional services like pure culturing and/or testing of more, other genes can be provided. Please contact us if you want to discuss your needs.