Associate Data Manager
Eurofins Central Laboratory is a dynamic, global organization fully dedicated to providing global central laboratory services to support all phases of clinical trials. At Eurofins Central Laboratory, we are BOLD. We go beyond the expected. Since we are purely a central laboratory, there are no distractions allowing us to remain laser focused on the best science, technology and people.
We are part of one of the world’s leading laboratory organizations Eurofins Scientific, therefore we offer end-to-end testing solutions which are unsurpassed in the industry. Eurofins Central Laboratory is setting new standards with GLP capabilities embedded within our Central Laboratory. We support our customers with laboratory facilities in the USA, Europe, Singapore and China, and a back office in India.
We are expanding our Breda based Data Management team and are looking for an
Associate Data Manager
Are you ready to kick-start your career, would you like to join our Data Management department and learn from experienced Data Managers? As an associate Data Manager you will perform process supporting activities. You will work closely with other Associate Data Managers and Data Managers. You have the ambition and potential to grow to the position of Data Manager in a few years.
What are your responsibilities?
- You perform approved data cleaning functions in order to maintain a clean data set;
- You perform data reconciliations within the context of the assigned team as appropriate to ensure a clean data set;
- You ensure that electronic data transfer is delivered in accordance with the required frequency and specifications;
- You support Business in organizational changes, initiatives or software deployment as required;
- You collaborate with Project Management, Laboratory, IT and clients as appropriate;
- You collaborate proactively with internal and external stakeholders to achieve best possible data outcomes;
- You provide back-up support to assigned colleagues during periods of absence
Are we the right match?
- You have at least an MBO degree;
- You have the ambition and potential to grow to the position of Data Manager;
- You are quality oriented, precise, diligent and thorough;
- You are proactive with a self-directed work attitude;
- You have an excellent command of the English language, spoken and written
What do we offer you?
- An interesting position in a dynamic, global company where you can learn a lot;
- An open, informal working environment;
- Market-based salary and good secondary employment conditions
Are you interested?
Do you meet the above profile and are you interested in an informal and pleasant working environment? We are looking forward to receive your CV and motivation letter in English to the attention of Femke Dilven, Human Resources, through the following link: