Eurofins Central Laboratory is a dynamic, global organization fully dedicated to providing global central laboratory services to support all phases of clinical trials. At Eurofins Central Laboratory, we are BOLD. We go beyond the expected. Since we are purely a central laboratory, there are no distractions allowing us to remain laser focused on the best science, technology and people.
We are part of one of the world’s leading laboratory organizations Eurofins Scientific, therefore we offer end-to-end testing solutions which are unsurpassed in the industry. Eurofins Central Laboratory is setting new standards with GLP capabilities embedded within our Central Laboratory. We support our customers with laboratory facilities in the USA, Europe, Singapore and China, and a back office in India.
For our division Eurofins Central Laboratory in Breda we are looking for a
QC Manager (fulltime)
As an experienced and quality orientated professional, you will perform Quality Control checks on our Database setup prior to study start to ensure a flawless execution. As a critical member of the delivery team you will be an essential step in the timeline for study setup, working with the assigned Project Manager, Set-up Manager, and Data Manager to ensure that all milestones are met within agreed scope.
What are your responsibilities?
- You perform Quality Control (QC) review of all Study LIMS setups, ensuring complete and accurate reflection of data plans;
- You perform Quality Control (QC) review of all Study LIMS dry runs to ensure compliance;
- You perform periodic Quality Control (QC) review of all active Study LIMS projects;
- You perform first line CAPA review and response, and lead internal Data Management dept investigation;
- You collaborate proactively with internal and external stakeholders to achieve best possible data outcomes;
- You collaborate with project management, laboratory, IT and clients as appropriate;
- You support Business in organizational changes, initiatives, or software deployment as required;
- You support client and internal audits;
- You provide study specific status updates to line managers when required or requested;
- You maintain complete and current version controlled Data Study Files
What do we offer you?
- An interesting position in a dynamic, global company;
- An open, informal working environment;
- Market-based salary and good secondary employment conditions
Are we the right match?
- You have at least a Bachelor degree in Healthcare/Lifesciences/Data Analytics or equivalent;
- You have a minimum of 5 years of work experience in a CRO or Sponsor organization, clinical laboratory or healthcare organization;
- You have a strong drive towards quality, results and delivery, with committed customer focus;
- You have analytical skills with demonstrated understanding of data structures;
- You are proactive with a self-directed work attitude;
- You have an excellent command of the English language, spoken and written
Are you interested?
Do you meet the above profile and are you interested in an informal and pleasant working environment? We are looking forward to receive your CV and motivation letter in English to the attention of Femke Dilven, Human Resources, through the following link: