Eurofins Central Laboratory is a dynamic, global organization fully dedicated to providing global central laboratory services to support all phases of clinical trials. At Eurofins Central Laboratory, we are BOLD. We go beyond the expected. Since we are purely a central laboratory, there are no distractions allowing us to remain laser focused on the best science, technology and people.
We are part of one of the world’s leading laboratory organizations Eurofins Scientific, therefore we offer end-to-end testing solutions which are unsurpassed in the industry. Eurofins Central Laboratory is setting new standards with GLP capabilities embedded within our Central Laboratory. We support our customers with laboratory facilities in the USA, Europe, Singapore and China, and a back office in India.
For our division Eurofins Central Laboratory in Breda we are looking for an
Application Manager (fulltime)
As an Application Manager you play a key role for our business in their day to day operation by supporting our core applications. Application Managers support a mixture of Custom off-The-Shelf (COTS) as well as internally developed applications that enable our global operations. We are looking for an Application Manager who is eager to learn and to join our team!
In your role as Application Manager you will work closely with our business, your colleagues and corporate IT to ensure a smooth operation of our IT Services. Of course, you will get all support and guidance from your colleagues and manager.
What are your responsibilities?
- You maintain a subset of our applications like LIMS, laboratories analyses applications etc. as well as interfaces between systems and the databases they use;
- You execute and/or support implementations and migrations;
- You support ongoing operations including periodic standby shift (rotating within the team);
- You maintain manuals and procedures needed for maintaining the applications;
- You resolve 1st and 2nd line incidents and problems;
- You support training of end-users;
- You maintain a good working relationship with business and advice on technical issues and work with them to achieve business objectives
What do we offer you?
- An interesting position in a dynamic, global company where you can learn a lot;
- An open, informal working environment;
- Market-based salary and good secondary employment conditions
Are we the right match?
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer science or a related field;
- You have experience in Microsoft (.NET and SQL) solutions & technology;
- You are an analytical person who likes to solve technical puzzles;
- You are pro-active and a self-starter;
- You are willing to participate in standby shifts;
- You have an excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written
Are you interested?
Are you at the beginning of your career, or do you already have a couple years’ experience and ready for a new challenge? Then we are looking forward receiving your CV and motivation letter in English to the attention of Femke Dilven, Human Resources, through the following link: