Client Support Officer
Eurofins Central Laboratory is a dynamic, global organization fully dedicated to providing global central laboratory services to support all phases of clinical trials. At Eurofins Central Laboratory, we are BOLD. We go beyond the expected. Since we are purely a central laboratory, there are no distractions allowing us to remain laser focused on the best science, technology and people.
We are part of one of the world’s leading laboratory organizations Eurofins Scientific, therefore we offer end-to-end testing solutions which are unsurpassed in the industry. Eurofins Central Laboratory is setting new standards with GLP capabilities embedded within our Central Laboratory. We support our customers with laboratory facilities in the USA, Europe, Singapore and China, and a back office in India.
For our division Eurofins Central Laboratory in Breda we are looking for a
Client Support Officer (fulltime)
What are your responsibilities?
- You provide a correct registration of customer data and update this data if needed;
- You contact customers about issues at the request of various departments;
- You solve questions, problems and/or requests of customers, in such a way that the issue of the customer is being considered and to the customers is being communicated what the completion is going to be;
- You ensure proper registration of the issues so that calls made are recorded in the appropriate system;
- You ensure correct administration of the adjustments to be made in the database;
- You are sending reports and notifications to customers.
Are we the right match?
- You have HBO working and thinking level;
- You have a minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar position;
- You are accurate and have a strong customer focus;
- You are pro-active, flexible and a team player;
- You are fluent in English and at least one other language (e.g. French, Italian) both written and verbally;
- You have solid knowledge of Microsoft Office and able to learn appropriate software
Do you meet the above profile and are you interested in a pleasant, informal working environment? Then we are looking for you! Please send your motivational letter and CV in English to Femke Dilven, through the following link: