Eurofins Central Laboratory is a dynamic, global organization fully dedicated to providing global central laboratory services to support all phases of clinical trials. At Eurofins Central Laboratory, we are BOLD. We go beyond the expected. Since we are purely a central laboratory, there are no distractions allowing us to remain laser focused on the best science, technology and people.
We are part of one of the world’s leading laboratory organizations Eurofins Scientific, therefore we offer end-to-end testing solutions which are unsurpassed in the industry. Eurofins Central Laboratory is setting new standards with GLP capabilities embedded within our Central Laboratory. We support our customers with laboratory facilities in the USA, Europe, Singapore and China, and a back office in India.
For our division Eurofins Central Laboratory in Breda we are looking for a
General Purpose of the job
The Data Manager communicates with internal and external clients regarding database set-up and electronic data transfer, performs the set-up and appropriate QC controls according to global procedures and agreed specifications and works with Project Management, the Laboratory and IT to ensure a smooth data flow to the client during execution of central laboratory testing in clinical trials.
- Configure the study-specific requirements in the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) for central laboratory testing in clinical trials (e.g. visit schedule, testing panels and flagging)
- Control the receipt and integration of partner lab data
- Set up and maintain processes to reconcile and publish data from application databases including data validation checks and data mapping
- Control timely delivery of clean data to clients in the agreed study-specific format
- Collaborate with project management, laboratory, IT and clients
- Follow global standard operating procedures and ensure appropriate documentation of all activities
- Support client and internal audits
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in healthcare/life sciences/data analytics
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a CRO or Sponsor organization, clinical laboratory or healthcare organization
- Strong analytical skills to understand data models and complex data structures.
- Knowledge of database structures and scripting languages (SQL or SAS).
- Accurate in data handling and enthusiastic with a flexible work ethic
- Have a strong drive towards result and delivery
- Excellent command of Dutch and English, spoken and written
To apply for this position then please send your motivational letter and CV to Angela Bouman, link