Lead Business Analyst
SUMMARY OF ROLE AND OBJECTIVES:
Eurofins is developing eLIMS-NG (Eurofins Laboratory Information Management System, the Next Generation), a comprehensive and integrated suite of tools and applications to support testing business in our laboratories worldwide.
The main objective of this position is to lead the eLIMS-NG business project team for Sample Validation and Report, which is responsible for the specifications for the IT development performed in Luxemburg and Bangalore.
ROLE & OBJECTIVES:
- Manage a team of 6-8 Business Analysts and Functional Analysts (as direct reports). Develop and insure the team efficiency, through individual employee development and synergies development within the team and beyond.
- Monitor through KPIs and planning the progress of the project : delivery dates, quality of the application, definition and description of user requirements, training of users
- Act as a functional expert for Sample Validation and Report to collect, challenge and agree on business needs.
- For business requirements that span multiple Eurofins applications, support the Project Manager to evaluate impact of requested change and break down business requirements into well-defined user requirements.
- Model, document and agree on business processes in close interaction with Business Process Experts (BPE’s) of the selected pilot labs in Germany, Netherlands and France.
- Be responsible for the communication and cooperation between business, IT-departments and other involved project teams.
- Develop close working relationships within the wider Eurofins IT community and with selected user groups, especially with Eurofins IT Solutions India
- Write and maintain best practice documentation and train key users.
- Organize level 1 and 2 support during transition life cycle (deployment) and level 3 support during operational life cycle.
- Audit and review use of the new systems to ensure implementation of best practices processes.
ADDITIONAL DETAILS ON ROLES & OBJECTIVES:
Depending on the home town of the candidate, home base Luxemburg, working 2 days per 2 weeks in Wesseling (Germany) or home base Wesseling, working 2 days in 2 weeks in Luxemburg. In both cases, up to 2 days per month working in Brussels.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Operational experience as an Analytical Service Manager within Eurofins network of laboratories, or in laboratory process improvement / lean.
- Affinity to and good understanding of IT-systems.
- Experience in analyzing, describing and challenging processes and workflows.
- Very good English language skills speaking/writing mandatory, German and French would be also advantageous.
- Very good team and communication skills.
- Results oriented with strong project management skills (KPIs; milestones, project status reporting)
- Willingness to travel.
- Experience in User Interface Design and knowledge of BPMN and UML is a plus.
INTERNAL APPLICATION PROCESS:
Candidates are kindly requested to contact firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com to express their explicit interest, or to obtain clarifications on the present job description.
Applications are welcomed until 2018 May 31st and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with updated resume.
The effective move of the retained candidate may be delayed, depending on her/his current duties, and will be discussed with her/his current Management.