Eurofins Central Laboratory is a dynamic, global organization fully dedicated to providing global central laboratory services to support all phases of clinical trials. At Eurofins Central Laboratory, we are BOLD. We go beyond the expected. Since we are purely a central laboratory, there are no distractions allowing us to remain laser focused on the best science, technology and people.
We are part of one of the world’s leading laboratory organizations Eurofins Scientific, therefore we offer end-to-end testing solutions which are unsurpassed in the industry. Eurofins Central Laboratory is setting new standards with GLP capabilities embedded within our Central Laboratory. We support our customers with laboratory facilities in the USA, Europe, Singapore and China, and a back office in India
For our division Eurofins Central Laboratory in Breda we are looking for a
Project Manager (fulltime)
As a Project Manager you will lead and support regional teams in the execution of projects and excel in service performance. Do you find challenge in exceeding our client expectations and do you have the drive and passion to deliver superior performance in a nice working environment? Then we are looking for you!
What are your responsibilities?
- You carry out consultations and provide operational input into quotes/proposals to ensure capabilities and client needs are aligned;
- You check the scope of work and budget accurately to reflect protocol and documented client expectations at all times;
- You define project milestones and check project performance against plan, from signed contract to invoice paid;
- You control if the project is conducted in accordance with set global standards and procedures;
- You control the budget of assigned studies;
- You complete and accurate study files to pass prevailing regulatory inspections;
- You support client and internal audits;
- You monitor project performance against contract
What do we offer you?
- An interesting position in a global, dynamic company;
- The possibility to contribute to global health and safety;
- Opportunities to further develop yourself as Project Manager;
- An open, informal working environment in a professional, international team;
Are we the right match?
- You have a Master’s degree in Healthcare/ Life Sciences/Business or a Bachelor degree in Healthcare/Life sciences along with significant industry experience;
- You have a minimum of 2 years Project Management experience in complex project service industries;
- You have a minimum of 2 years relevant clinical project experience with a CRO or Sponsor organization;
- You have a strong customer focus;
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills;
- You are good at establishing and maintaining internal and external relationships;
- You are energetic and enthusiastic with a flexible and dynamic work ethic;
- You have an excellent command of English, spoken and written
Do you meet the above profile and are you interested in an informal and pleasant working environment? We are looking forward to receive your CV and motivation letter in English through the following link: