Quality Assurance Officer
Eurofins Central Laboratory is a dynamic, global organization fully dedicated to providing global central laboratory services to support all phases of clinical trials. At Eurofins Central Laboratory, we are BOLD. We go beyond the expected. Since we are purely a central laboratory, there are no distractions allowing us to remain laser focused on the best science, technology and people.
We are part of one of the world’s leading laboratory organizations Eurofins Scientific, therefore we offer end-to-end testing solutions which are unsurpassed in the industry. Eurofins Central Laboratory is setting new standards with GLP capabilities embedded within our Central Laboratory. We support our customers with laboratory facilities in the USA, Europe, Singapore and China, and a back office in India.
For our division Eurofins Central Laboratory in Breda we are looking for a
Quality Assurance Officer
As a QA Officer you will act as a coordinator in QA within the organization, you will perform quality assessments on the operational processes and advise on improvements for the departments.
What are your responsibilities?
- You plan, execute and report audits according to the audit timetable and applicable procedures for the organization, subcontractors, suppliers, and other Eurofins Central Laboratory B.V. contacts;
- You monitor the progress, appropriateness and correct implementation of corrective measures;
- You prepare, review and improve QA procedures;
- You review and approve procedures of other departments within the organization;
- You provide quality-enhance training on your own initiative and on request;
- You will be a contact person for quality questions from the organization;
- You maintain current knowledge of standard requirements according to GLP, GCP, GMP, CAP, ISO17025 and ISO 15189 guidelines related to the business process;
- You perform other related tasks that match training and experience on request of the QA Manager
Are we the right match?
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Life Science or a Quality oriented education;
- You are confident en dare to engage in the discussion with the management;
- You have work experience with or strong affinity with quality systems set up according to GLP and GMP;
- You are able to increase the quality consciousness of employees by your persuasiveness;
- You have analytical skills;
- You are an organizational talent, continue to perform effectively under pressure and know how to monitor progress;
- Work experience in the field of ISO / IEC 17025 and 15189 is a pré;
- You have an excellent command of English, spoken and written;
- Customer and quality, team spirit and integrity are very important competencies.
Are you interested?
Do you meet the above profile and are you interested in an informal and pleasant working environment? We are looking forward to receive your CV and motivation letter in English to the attention of Femke Dilven, Human Resources, through the following link: http://eurofins-breda.onlinevacatures.nl/nl/Vacature/Solliciteren/84785