Study Director Assistant
Eurofins Central Laboratory is a dynamic, global organization fully dedicated to providing global central laboratory services to support all phases of clinical trials. At Eurofins Central Laboratory, we are BOLD. We go beyond the expected. Since we are purely a central laboratory, there are no distractions allowing us to remain laser focused on the best science, technology and people.
We are part of one of the world’s leading laboratory organizations Eurofins Scientific, therefore we offer end-to-end testing solutions which are unsurpassed in the industry. Eurofins Central Laboratory is setting new standards with GLP capabilities embedded within our Central Laboratory. We support our customers with laboratory facilities in the USA, Europe, Singapore and China, and a back office in India.
For our division Eurofins Central Laboratory in Breda we are looking for a
Study Director Assistant
Would you like to join our Study Management department and learn from experienced Study Directors? As a Study Director Assistant you will provide administrative support to the Study Directors. You will work closely with Study Directors who are responsible for coordinating the execution of studies from protocol to final report.
What are your responsibilities?
- You register received samples that will need to be analyzed in the laboratory in a LIMS system;
- You support the study directors in processing data from the laboratory;
- You make sure that divers documents are prepared according to regulatory guidelines, such as study protocols and study reports;
- You transfer all documentation relating to the study to the archivist for inclusion in the archive;
- You work closely together with other departments such as Specimen Management, the Laboratory and QA.
Are we the right match?
- You have a Bachelor degree in Biochemistry or Life Sciences;
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- You can work accurately and organized;
- You are energetic and enthusiastic with a flexible and dynamic work ethic;
- You have an excellent command of Dutch and English, spoken and written;
- You have solid knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word / Excel)
Do you meet the above profile and are you interested in an informal, pleasant working environment? We are looking forward to receive your CV and motivational letter to the attention of Angela Bouman, Human Resources, through the following link: