Study Director Assistant
Eurofins Central Laboratory is a dynamic, global organization fully dedicated to providing global central laboratory services to support all phases of clinical trials. At Eurofins Central Laboratory, we are BOLD. We go beyond the expected. Since we are purely a central laboratory, there are no distractions allowing us to remain laser focused on the best science, technology and people.
We are part of one of the world’s leading laboratory organizations Eurofins Scientific, therefore we offer end-to-end testing solutions which are unsurpassed in the industry. Eurofins Central Laboratory is setting new standards with GLP capabilities embedded within our Central Laboratory. We support our customers with laboratory facilities in the USA, Europe, Singapore and China, and a back office in India.
For our division Eurofins Central Laboratory in Breda we are looking for a
Study Director Assistant (fulltime, 12 months)
Are you at the beginning of your career, would you like to join our Study Management department and learn from experienced Study Directors? As a Study Director Assistant you will support the Study Directors in the coordination of studies. You will work closely with other Study Directors who are responsible for coordinating the execution of research from protocol to final report.
What are your responsibilities?
- You support the Study Directors in the overall performance of studies;
- You make sure that the administration is performed according to regulatory guidelines;
- You make sure that the work performed will be described in the analytical report according to regulatory procedures;
- You transfer all documentation relating to the research to the archivist for inclusion in the archive;
Are we the right match?
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Biochemistry or Life Sciences;
- You are eager to learn and have a strong customer focus;
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- You are good at establishing and maintaining internal and external relationships;
- You are energetic and enthusiastic with a flexible and dynamic work ethic;
- You have an excellent command of Dutch and English, spoken and written;
- You have solid knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word / Excel)
Do you meet the above profile and are you ready to kick start your career in an interested in an informal, pleasant working environment? We are looking forward to receive your CV and motivation letter through the following link: