Team Leader Application Management
Eurofins Central Laboratory is a dynamic, global organization fully dedicated to providing global central laboratory services to support all phases of clinical trials. At Eurofins Central Laboratory, we are BOLD. We go beyond the expected. Since we are purely a central laboratory, there are no distractions allowing us to remain laser focused on the best science, technology and people.
We are part of one of the world’s leading laboratory organizations Eurofins Scientific, therefore we offer end-to-end testing solutions which are unsurpassed in the industry. Eurofins Central Laboratory is setting new standards with GLP capabilities embedded within our Central Laboratory. We support our customers with laboratory facilities in the USA, Europe, Singapore and China, and a back office in India.
For our division Eurofins Central Laboratory in Breda we are looking for a
Team Leader Application Management (fulltime)
As Team Leader Application Management you are responsible for the management and maintenance of IT applications running in the Central Laboratories environment across all the global sites. You will directly manage the Application Management team in Breda and US (5 FTE) and liaise with teams in India to ensure the successful delivery and maintenance of IT landscape.
What are your responsibilities?
- You manage the application management team spread across the globe;
- You will maintain all used applications and databases like LIMS;
- You execute and/or support implementations and migrations;
- You prepare risk mitigation strategies to address business continuity;
- You support ongoing operations including managing periodic standby shift (rotating within the team);
- You maintain manuals and procedures needed for maintaining the applications;
- You work with the team to resolve 1st and 2nd line incidents and problems;
- You provide constant feedback to the development teams to improve the quality of deliverables;
- You support training of end-users;
- You maintain good working relationship with business and advice on technical issues and work with them to achieve business objectives
Are we the right match?
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer science or a related field;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Application Development or Maintenance;
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in managing a group (preferable in multiple locations);
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- You are energetic and enthusiastic with a flexible and dynamic work ethic;
- You are analytical and a self-starter with a can-do attitude;
- You are an action-oriented problem solver;
- You have an excellent command of the English language , spoken and written
Are you interested?
Do you meet the above profile and are you interested in an informal and pleasant working environment? We are looking forward to receive your CV and motivation letter in English to the attention of Femke Dilven, Human Resources, through the following link: