Data Privacy Notice
The entity in charge of the control of any information obtained through this web form (referred hereinafter as the “controller” or “Eurofins”) is:
Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing Holding B.V.
Address: Archimedesweg 23, 2333 CM Leiden, The Netherlands
Eurofins PROXY Laboratories B.V.
Address: Archimedesweg 25, 2333 CM Leiden, The Netherlands
Eurofins MicroSafe Laboratories (Business unit of Eurofins PROXY Laboratories B.V.)
Address: Darwinweg 24, 2333 CR Leiden, The Netherlands
Eurofins Bactimm B.V.
Address: Middenkampweg 19, 6545 CH Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Eurofins Spinnovation Analytical B.V.
Address: Kloosterstraat 9, 5349 AB Oss, The Netherlands
Eurofins Prolepha Labs B.V.
Address: Nieuwe Donk 9, 4879 AC Etten-Leur, The Netherlands
Eurofins respects the privacy of all users of its website and ensures that the personal information received or provided by you through our web forms is treated as confidential.
This Privacy Notice sets out the basis on which all personal data that Eurofins collects from you or that you provide to Eurofins will be processed by Eurofins. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how Eurofins will treat it. If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Notice or if you want to lodge a request in relation to your personal information, please contact us through our website or via our website.
What information should you give Eurofins?
Some of our web pages contain web forms requiring you to provide personal information. Only the personal information requested in the web forms should be given. Such personal information usually consists of your name, surname, email address, company name, telephone number.
If you do not agree to provide us with this information, you must not fill in the web forms.
Why do we use information about you?
We may use the information we collect through the web forms for the following purposes:
- Contacting you in any means;
- Provide, administer and communicate with you about products, services, events, surveys and promotions by Eurofins or our affiliates (including by sending you marketing communications);
- Process, evaluate and respond to your requests (including quote requests, documentation requests, free tests requests ), inquiries and applications (including for volunteer testing);
- Create, administer and communicate with you about your account (including any purchases and payments);
- Giving you the possibility to attend seminars and trainings;
- Provide investor and customer services;
- Evaluate your interest in employment (including current or future job positions) and contact you regarding possible employment;
- Direct marketing (including newsletters);
- Entering into a business relationship with you;
- Following up enquiries;
- Ensuring customers satisfaction through sending customers surveys;
- Being able to make your rights described below exercisable.
We also may use personal information for additional purposes. We will identify these additional purposes at the time of collection if any.
Which processing ground(s) do you rely upon for processing my personal information?
In order to process your personal data, we rely on:
- our legitimate interests (not for sensitive data), being;
- the recruiting of candidates to fill in any of our present or future job vacancies within one of the companies of the Eurofins group;
- prevention of fraud;
- direct marketing;
- legal obligations; (regarding sensitive data, only legal obligations in the field of employment and social security law);
- contract performance, including the continuous improvement of the services provided under such contracts;
- the necessity for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- your consent.
If I give you my consent to process my personal information for a specific purpose, can I withdraw it afterwards?
Yes, you can withdraw your consent in full or in parts at any time by sending an email to
Who my personal information will be transferred to?
Your personal data might be transferred to any Eurofins affiliates (which can be found at https://www.eurofins.com/). We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about our website visitors to third parties except as described below.
- to service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf. These service providers are contractually restricted from using or disclosing the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements;
- to companies, organizations or individuals outside of Eurofins if we have a good reason to believe that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- enforce applicable terms of service, including investigation of potential violations;
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Eurofins, our users or the public as required or permitted by law;
- To regulatory or law enforcement agencies if we believe in good faith that we are required by law to disclose it in connection with the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law or order of a court of competent jurisdiction, or in connection with legal proceedings;
- To third parties as part of a merger, acquisition or bankruptcy, in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including through bankruptcy).
Will my information be transferred outside the European Union?
Your personal data might be transferred outside the EU in case one of the recipients stated above is located outside the EU and only to countries for which:
- the European Commission has issued an adequacy decision (which guarantees that an adequate level of protection of personal data is offered in that country);
- you have given explicit consent;
- appropriate safeguards have been provided, such as standard data protection clauses.
Which rights do I have over my personal data?
You have the right to ask for:
- accessing your data;
- rectifying your data;
- the portability of the data you provided to us;
- objecting to the processing of your data;
- restricting the processing of your data;
- erasing your data.
You also have the right to complain to the relevant national data protection authority in case these rights are not complied with. An overview of the national data protection authorities is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/item-detail.cfm?item_id=612080.
How long will you keep my data for?
Your personal data will be stored for a limited period of time, determined with regards to the necessity to keep them in order to serve the purposes for which they have been collected and processed, as listed above.
- Contact details: 2 years
- Billing details: 2 years