Eurofins offers you a wide variety of soil testing methods for detecting contamination. Below is an overview of the most common analyses used in soil testing.
- Mineral oil
- Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAK-10)
- Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB-7)
- Organochlorine pesticides (OCB)
- Volatile organic compounds
- Metals (As, Ba, Co, Cr, Cd, Cu, Hg, Mo, Ni, Pb, Zn, P, Fe).
- Acidity level
- Dry matter
- Organic matter
- Clay particles (< 2 µm)
- Grain size distribution
- RAW research
Eurofins is officially recognised and accredited to perform these analyses. You can find more information about our recognitions, accreditations and analysis capabilities on our download page. For questions please contact your contact person or mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our experts are always happy to help.