Eurofins is highly specialised in the analysis of different water types and for many years has been performing an extensive range of chemical and specialist research into groundwater, waste water, surface water, percolate water, sea water, boiler water and drinking water. To do this we have the most advanced laboratory equipment at our disposal. The analytical methods used comply with national and international standards and performance characteristics are carefully recorded and continuously monitored through first, second and third line checks.
Eurofins offers several methods for detecting possible contamination of sediment. Below is an overview of the most common water analyses.
• Mineral oil
• Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons
• Polychlorinated biphenyls
• Volatile organic compounds
• Phenols and cresols
• Alcohols and polar organic compounds
• Metals (As, Ba, Co, Cr, Cd, Cu, Hg, Mg Mo, Ni, Pb, Zn, P, Fe)
• Chemical oxygen consumption
• Kjeldahl nitrogen
• Biochemical oxygen consumption
• Anions (chloride, bromide, phosphate, sulphate, nitrate, nitrite and fluoride)
• Cations (calcium, potassium, magnesium, sodium and ammonium)
• Dry residue unsolved components
• Sediment volume
• Acidity (pH)
Eurofins is officially recognised and accredited to perform these analyses. You can find more information about our recognitions, accreditations and analysis capabilities on our download page. For questions please contact your contact person or mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our experts are always happy to help.